Network Administrator, Service Credit Union, Portsmouth, NH
Service Credit Union is seeking a full time Network Administrator to report to the AVP – Networks & Systems.
Candidate will be responsible for the general support and administration of Service Credit Union’s Wide Network (WAN) and user access to the Summit host system. Must acquire and maintain proficiency in the operation of the network and all peripheral equipment utilized by the credit union, including PC’s, servers, HP print servers, Cisco routers and switches. Must achieve and maintain LAN vendor certification. Other duties as assigned.
• Familiarity with LAN/WAN computer systems networks.
• In-depth knowledge of Windows 7, Server 2003/2008 & AD required.
• Knowledge of VMware 5+ and VDI optimal.
• Knowledge of VoIP phone system administration desired
• Ability to work independently and troubleshoot to resolve user and systematic problems.
• Knowledge of data backup systems & strategies.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs., have valid drivers license and be willing to travel locally.
• Must be available to participate in on-call rotation off-hours for critical systems monitoring and support.
• A degree in computer science is highly desirable, however, extensive experience in the proper environment may be acceptable. MCSE or MCSA required.
To apply, please email: email@example.com. (Posted 12-9-13)