Information Security Analyst, Service Credit Union, Portsmouth, NH
Service Credit Union is seeking a full time Information Security Analyst reporting to the Assistant Vice President of Information Security.
Position is responsible for the Credit Union’s Vendor Management, Information Security, and Business Continuity Programs. The Information Security Analyst will maintain the policies and guidelines, develop annual training, and coordinate with various departments to comply with programs. Furthermore, the Information Security Analyst will be responsible for other computer security duties such as monitoring and reviewing the network security perimeter events and other security duties as assigned.
• A two year degree/certificate in Information Assurance, Information Security, Cyber Security, or a related field.
• 2-5 years of experience in Information Security
• Knowledge of security concepts, vendor due diligence, & business continuity planning
• Excellent organization, verbal, and written skills. Capability to articulate complex information is necessary
• Ability to prioritize/complete time sensitive work
• Ability to work extended hours, including nights and weekends
• Certification related to Information Security field is preferred
• Excellent Problem Solving Skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding credit union policies and procedures, member financial data, personal information, and work-related events.
• Ability to provide quality support and maintain a professional relationship with peers, management, other staff, and members through cooperation, mutual trust and respect.
To apply, please send resume to: Johanna Montgomery, Manager Human Resources, Service Credit Union, PO Box 1268, Portsmouth, NH 03802 or fax to 603.422.8420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Posted 3-21-14)