Assistant Vice President, Indirect Lending, Service Credit Union, Rochester, NH
Service Credit Union is seeking an Assistant Vice President, Indirect Lending.
The Assistant Vice President, Indirect Lending is responsible for the overall operation and facilitation of all indirect lending activities of the Indirect Lending Department. This person is also responsible for working with Credit Union members and Credit Union Direct Lending (CUDL) dealerships, in a professional and efficient manner. The AVP, Indirect Lending will have thorough knowledge of Credit Union policies, procedures, and loan officer’s signing authority. Ensures proper policies, guidelines and procedures are in place to meet the strategic goals of the Credit Union. Responsible for the credit quality of the indirect lending portfolio to ensure delinquency and charge offs are at acceptable levels.
- Ability to work independently, professionally and as a team member
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Effective sales and leadership
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Service Credit Union Employee Handbook and Management Reference Manual
- Minimum seven years lending experience as a consumer loan officer or above or equivalent experience at another financial institution
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Health, Dental, Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Accts
- Roth 401(k)
- Defined Benefit Plan and More…
Please send resumes to email@example.com or Human Resource Department, Service Credit Union, 3003 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, NH 03801.